CROSS 2 is more than just a crossover. Forged from high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), CROSS 2 is a two-channel crossover system that gives you unrivaled strength, abrasion resistance, and flexibility, with NEW fire retardant technology.
Its ingenious design enables a wide variety of crossover combinations, whatever your cable management needs. The two elements that enable this system are the base section and the ramp section.
BASE SECTION: The base sections acts as a connector piece, from which many combinations of cross-over systems can be created.
RAMP SECTION: The ramp section has a 15° angle of inclination, the optimal angle for vehicles to drive over. Use CROSS5-RAMP and CROSS5-RAMP-500 ramps.
• Highly tear-proof and high form stability.
• Indented channel ridges to prevent the lid from bowing under pressure.
• Resistant to most oils, fats, and chemicals.
• Fire retardant (DIN EN 13501-1).
• Can withstand 5 tonnes of direct pressure.
• Coloured lids can be changed.
• Fixed lid in drive-over position.
• Quick and easy assembly.
• MAX PERFORMANCE: anti-sliding pads available for hexagonal base.
• Length: 1m / 39"
• Width: 205mm / 8.07"
• Width of x2 base pieces side by side: 410mm / 16.14"
• Height: 57mm / 2.24"
• Weight: Coming Soon
• Cable channels: width 40mm / 1.57", height 43mm / 1.69"
|CROSS2O||Orange/Black||2-channel cable crossover with orange lid||7kg/15.43lb|